Anabolic steroids are those steroids that are testosterones familiar to the synthetic substances. These are related to the male sex hormones. These are well known to promote the growth of skeletal muscle (anabolic effects) and for the development and improvement of male sexual characteristics. These steroids are also frequently used in by the athletes and sportsman for the utilization of various steroids types and aesthetic enhancements.
The Anabolic Steroids were developed for the first time in 1930s for the treatment of hypogonadism. Hypogonadism is a particular condition in which the testes are not producing adequate testosterone for the normal growth. When this happens the sexual development is very seriously effected which results in disorder of sexual functions.
TYPES OF STEROIDS:
There are many types of steroids you can find online. Few of these are mentioned as:
- Anabolic steroids.
- Removes swelling and inflammation in no time.
- Some physicians prefer Epidural steroids injections for the pain reliefs.
The steroids are easily available at any pharmacy or drug stores nearby. Some of the steroids are used for the controlling of the male characteristics like androgenic steroids.
- These are the types of steroids which are used for the stimulation of tissues in the body.
- They are also useful in increasing of muscle mass.
- In men specifically these are used for retaining nitrogen which is critical component of building of body muscles.
All sorts of steroids possesses few properties of anabolic and androgenic qualities. For instance naturally produced male hormones like testosterone possess both qualities of the anabolic and androgenic properties in 1:1. They have some compounds like Trensteroids are androgenic dominant while on the other hand Anavar and Primbolan Depot are purely anabolic which are used for the muscles growth.
TYPES OF ANABOLIC STEROIDS:
It is very much important that we should know well about the types of steroids we use and their benefits. Keeping in mind the side effects of these steroids one should use according to the prescription of physicians. There must be a smooth balance that one should understands the importance of anabolic benefits and minimize the androgenic risks. Here we will discuss various important types of anabolic steroids.
TYPES OF ANABOLIC STEROIDS:
The various types of Anabolic Steroids are:
- It is quite helpful in producing great results in very short time period.
- It is well known among athletes as it has no side effects of androgenic steroids.
- Keeping one thing in mind that it effects the liver and consider toxic for it. So it is highly recommended that one should use according to the cautions of doctors.
- One of the main advantages of it is that it produces the results in short time but these results are not permanent and considered cycle kick start.
- These possesses pure anabolic mechanism and quite famous among both men and women.
- Its side effects are not severe as it is slightly androgenic.
- It is highly recommended for those people who want to burn their fats readily and to live a healthy life.
- Highly remarkable in muscle building.
- It has 1:1 ratio in anabolic and androgenic properties.
- It is brand name for the synthetic testosterone undecanaote.
- It has lesser side effects.
- Many athletes prefer it due to their low bioavailability.
- Athletes prefer them for the healthy growth of testosterone maintenance or post cycle therapy.
- These have little androgenic properties and it is most popular.
- Its side effects are not severe and can be aloof easily.
- Due its remarkable results many athletes prefer it as it help in anabolic activity.
- It is highly effective in gaining large muscles in an effective manner.
- It was very useful as legal anabolic steroids but now it is outlawed in many countries.
- One of the main cons is, it effects liver and one should use it very wisely.
- Athletes love to use it due to popular testosterone blend.
- Some have short half-lives known as propionate and others have long half-life cypionate, enanthate.
- It is best for maintaining the natural testosterone levels.
- It is both anabolic and androgenic at 1:1.
- it has many chemical forms like:
- Testosterone enanthate.
- Testosterone undecanoate.
- Testosterone cupionate.
- Testosterone propionate.
- For post cycle therapy, athletes prefer it over other products.
- Anabolic steroids functions very well for the production of natural testosterone and serves as a main supplement for steroids cycle.
- It is five time more anabolic and androgenic than testosterone.
- Though it very famous but at the same time one should use it wisely as it is highly androgenic.
- It produces outcomes in very short period.
- It is also called Tbol or T-Bol.
- It closely resembles Dianabol as it is also an oral steroid.
- It is prepared in underground laboratories’ in the world and comes in 10mg tablets.
- It is not strong as Dianabole and do not produces same effects with even high dosages.
- Its major advantage is that it enhances and accelerates the functions of other steroids. Act as catalyst.
- It has high anabolic content than androgenic.
- It is available in both as pill and a steroid.
- It is quite remarkable for cutting as it is highly anabolic.
ANABOLIC STEROIDS, METHODS OF DELIVERY AND PRECAUTIONS:
- All the steroids are briefly reviewed with their pros and cons. It is highly recommended that one should consult using anabolic steroids wisely and not without the prescription of doctors.
- Keep in mind that you should not cross the limit of using steroids. Use them according to the need of your body. Too much dosage can harm liver and toxify it.
- Everyone cannot use about men’s anabolic steroids as it may cause mental disorders and stress, so people need to have legal steroids rather than illegal.
- Many problems can be caused such as liver problem, kidney problems, hypertension, and blood pressure. So it is highly recommended that not to use them.
Side Effects of ANABOLIC STEROIDS:
Some of the major side effects of anabolic steroids are:
- Skin may get oily.
- Acne may develop.
- Can cause hair loss such as male baldness.
- Can cause heart problems and harmful effects to it.
- Blood pressure and hypertension may result if not used wisely.
- Cholesterol level may also increase to a wide extent.
- There are more chances of infertility in men and virilization in women.
- People who prefer steroids injections may develop pimples, pain, swelling and other side effects.